The Simpsons Simpson MSH3125S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer8/10 (Expert Score)
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Welded steel construction frame.Pump/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
Generally, the modest cleansing energy supplied by an electrical mannequin is all you want. Nevertheless, in case you are on the lookout for a strain washer that’s assured to have the ability to take away each inch of grime, grime and different stains then the Simpson MSH3125-S Gas Pressure Washer is simply the factor you’re on the lookout for.
- Great power. The Simpson MSH3125-S has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute and its maximum pressure is 3100 pounds per square inch. So it can do practically any cleaning job.
- Honda reliability. People buy Honda cars for a reason. They are good on gas. This Honda engine is no different. It is efficiently designed to maximize power and minimize fuel consumption.
- Excellent materials. The engine itself sits inside a 1.25 inch steel, welded tube frame. The heavy duty hose is kink and abrasion resistant. And it has big, 10-inch pneumatic tires. And the Simpson MSH3125-S has a high pressure poly-braided hose that will be more durable and flexible than other materials.
- Five spray options. The 3125 comes complete with four different quick connect nozzles allowing you to clean at 0, 15, 25, and 45 degree angles. It also has a soap tip for use with the detergent siphoning tube. Therefore, it let users switch to suitable cleaning surfaces.
- Easy storage. All of the accessories are onboard include spray gun, hose, engine, etc. Therefore, it takes small place to store.
- Ease of Use. Following the manual guide, the operating is very simple. It only takes about 15 minutes to start the product. The hose guides users pull out without straining. The pressure washer equipped with two big tires which lets user move the product to anywhere it needs with trouble free. The big handle makes user be more comfortable of handling and pushing.
- Accessory storage is located on-board
- Safety lock. It prevents the gun from activating by accident
- Warranty. They are one year warranty from manufacturer, two years of engine consumer warranty and one year consumer pump warranty.
- No detergent tank.
- Lacking parts. Almost always, parts are missing in shipments that then take 2 weeks or more to come.
- No hot water spray. But with all of its cleaning power and the fact that it has a soap option, you will still be able to power through tough jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Always loud. The Simpson, however, is something of a beast. In full operation, it tops out at approximately 50 decibels.
- The engine produces fumes, which is typical for a gas powered residential pressure washer, but it also means that you will not be able to use this in enclosed spaces
- On the higher end of the price range for residential pressure washers. Because it has a powerful engine made by a great manufacturer, and a pump that can deliver one of the highest cleaning power ratings on a residential pressure washer. I think that the price is absolutely fair.
|Price history for The Simpsons Simpson MSH3125S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer|
Specification: The Simpsons Simpson MSH3125S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer