Looking for the best pressure washers for car valeting? Out of all the cleaning machines out on the market, the one with the most purchases is generally an electric pressure washer. What makes them so special is that they are very versatile. Besides being affordable and convenient, they have many unique features. They are able to wash and effectively clean all kinds of common dirt that build up on cars.
5 Best Pressure Washers for Car Valeting
In the current market, there are so many different kinds of models that come from different brands that it makes it hard for you to choose a suitable model. Based on our constant research efforts, we have come up with the best rated products on the market that is able to meet all of your cleaning expectations. So what is the best electric pressure washer for car valeting? The models below have good build quality, functionality and they all come from reputable brands that you can trust.
So what are the advantages of an electric pressure washer for car valeting?
- Good for first time users. Due to the amount of water pressure that comes out from the nozzle, it is dangerous and beginners could potentially injure themselves. An electric pressure washer generally has safety features to prevent injuries. They are easy to operate and set up, simply plug into a power and water source and you are good to go.
- Light weight and portable. They are relatively small in size and being less heavy makes them more portable. They often have handles and wheels to further increase the mobility and maneuverability. Bring it anywhere with you and start blasting off dirty stains!
- Quiet. Compared to their gas counterparts, they are much more quiet and their noise levels are low. Due to their silent operation, it eliminates the need for any kind of hearing protection.
- Versatility. With their moderate PSI ratings, they are suitable for both indoors and outdoors usage.
- Easy to maintain. The machines have lesser parts and this allows for easy cleaning and maintenance. They also have zero emissions, making them more environmentally friendly.
Top 3 Pressure Washer for Car Valeting
To help you learn more about the unique aspects and features of each model, we reviewed each of them below to help you better understand and choose the most suitable product for you.
Kärcher K7 Premium Full Control Plus Home Pressure Washer
5 used from £438.50
- Full control plus trigger gun: Control the pressure and detergent flow of the pressure washer using the +/- symbols
- Located on the back of the high pressure trigger gun
- 3-in-1 lance makes cleaning fast. The lance includes the: Vario, dirt blaster and detergent settings all in one
- Meaning you never have to change your lance in between cleaning different areas
- Included accessories: T 450 for cleaning large areas of patios and decking and a 1 L stone and facade detergent
The Kärcher K7 Premium Full Control Plus Home Pressure Washer is a high quality electric pressure washer designed to help you with all your cleaning needs. It features a water-cooled induction motor that is built to prolong the lifespan of the machine and increase the cooling performance. It is highly portable as it is very light and has wheels that increases mobility. The quick connect system allows you to connect it to your water source easily and helps you start your cleaning tasks faster. It is able to generate up to 180 Bars, an amount that is sufficient enough to help you clean all sorts of stubborn stains away with ease.
What makes the Karcher so special is the ability to adjust the water pressure output by simply switching between the spray wands that comes free with your purchase. It operates quietly and on minimal noise levels so that it doesn’t irritate your ears. It has a child safety lock on the trigger to prevent injuries when kids play with the handle. The on board detergent tank allows you to fill your desired solvent and increase the cleaning efficiency. It comes with a 1 year warranty and it is made Germany. The Karcher is a great choice if you are looking a unit that provides you with a variety of useful features at a decent price.
Sun Joe UK-SPX3000 Pressure Joe – Electric Pressure Washer
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks - two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
If you are looking an high quality and powerful electric pressure washer that is able to handle all your cleaning tasks with ease, this is the unit that can do it all. I highly recommend the Sun Joe SPX3000 as it is the number one cleaning solution for your homes. It is equipped with a 1800 watt motor capable of generating of up to 2030 PSI and 1.76 GPM. A substantial amount of power to clean even the toughest stains that you come across. Use it to blast away dirt from your decks, floor and all other surfaces.
Featuring a dual detergent tank at 9L each, simply fill them up with 2 different liquids to effectively clean any kind of surfaces easily by using the detergent selection dial to switch between the solvents. It comes with an extra long power cord, a 34 inch extension wands and 20 foot hose to help you clean even the hardest to reach places. Simply roll it along the ground effortlessly as it has 2 oversized yellow wheels that increases the overall mobility of the machine. It comes with 5 different nozzles that you can switch quickly and easily, catering to a wide array of different spray modes that can you can use for different cleaning purposes. The Total Stop System also ensures that you are safe as it prevents accidents by stopping the flow of water by shutting off the water source whenever the trigger is not pressed. To top it all off, it has one of the longest warranty assurance at 2 years. This is arguably the best electric pressure washer you can find and I highly recommend it.
Ar Blue Clean Ar383 – Electric Pressure Washer
9 used from £169.40
- LED display trigger gun
- Extendable handle making transportation of your pressure washer simple
- The high-pressure hose is stored at the back of the unit, making it easy to set up and store away
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- Flow rate (l/h) - max. 420 . Max. water feed temperature (°C) - max. 40
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER - 01295 234020
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is the best choice if you are looking for an all rounded electric pressure washer. You are able to get a strong powered cold water machine that is able to handle all daily cleaning tasks with no problem. It is extremely lightweight and this makes it very portable and convenient. It comes with everything you need such as a spray gun, an adjustable jet nozzle for you to control the spray angles, a pressure hose for you to connect to your water source and a foam dispenser for extra cleaning purposes. Equipped with a 120V Universal Copper motor, it is able to generate up to 1900 PSI and 1.5 GPM. This is more than enough to clean your everyday stains in and around your homes, be it your decks, patios or driveways.
Bring it around with ease as it comes with two trolley wheels and a handle. Featuring a detergent tank that comes with a injector kit makes it easy to fill it up with your desired solvent. It has a pretty long power cord at 30 foot and a 20 foot pressure hose, which allows you to reach further distances and clean dirt off. With the Total Stop System, you can safely use this unit without without the risk of injuring yourself. While it comes with a 1 year warranty, it is made in the USA and has an outstanding customer service which is constantly being praised by its consumers. A high quality unit that is very affordable makes this a worthy purchase.
What To Look Out For
There are many things that you may need to consider before purchasing an electric pressure washer. Due to the many features that come with the machine, it may be difficult to know what works the best for you. To better understand and help you make an informed purchase, we will be following the guidelines below and begin your journey to owning one of these cleaning machines. So what to look out for?
- Length of Cord and Hose. Due to them being electrically powered, there has to be electricity supplied to the motor in order to generate a water pressure output strong enough to help you with your cleaning. Thus, all of them will come with a power cord that has to be plugged into a power source. If you own a large backyard, purchasing a unit that comes with a short power cord will not allow you to clean your entire backyard. Thus if you are planning to clean a large area, selecting a longer power cord will do you a great favor.
- What You Plan To Clean. Compared to their extremely powerful gas counterparts which are designed for heavy duty cleaning, electric pressure washers are generally designed for home use. Indoors, you can use it to easily clean off stubborn stains from tiles and floors and for outdoors usage, blast off dirt from your cars, driveways, decks and patios.
- Build Quality. Most of the materials used to build these electric pressure washers are designed to be light weight, to make them more portable. This means that some of the materials used are plastic. These plastic components such as hose tips and nozzles are susceptible to breakage which might require you to further purchase them.
- Mobility. Depending on the type of cleaning you plan to do, it may or may not require you to travel a longer distance. If so, you may opt for the more portable units that are handheld. However, if your cleaning requires you to walk around the entire backyard or deck, you may want to find a model that comes with wheels.
- Safety Features. Water pressure is something that you do not want to play with. If it can scrape and chip off paint from your vehicles, it can also tear your skin. Always look for built in safety mechanisms such as Total Stop Systems that will stop the water source when the trigger is not in use.
As you already know, these machines can help you clean off stains and dirt effectively. However, before you make your final purchase, there are two important factors that you might want to consider.
PSI level(Pounds per square inch) is the metric used to calculate the amount of force the water pump can produce to scrape off those stains. Generally for household usage, PSI levels below 2500 are more than sufficient.
GPM(Gallons per minute), on the other hand is amount of water that is produced to create a larger rinsing force. This makes cleaning of larger areas much easier as there is a larger output of water. For normal usage, a GPM of 1.5 is a decent amount and is able to rinse all kinds of common dirt.
Pump & Engine
- Engine. The engine or motor is the heart of the machine. It provides energy to the pump and work hand in hand to provide you with the best cleaning experience. A branded motor like the AR Blue will go a long way to provide you with a high performance machine. Electrical pressure washers are generally powered by induction motors.
- Pump. A high quality pump is crucial as it is the one that produces a highly pressurized stream of water out of the spray wand. This flow of water is the one that blasts away all kinds of dirt. Like the engine, you want to find trusted pump that is able to deliver you the highest performance. An Axial pump is the best type of pump as they are extremely durable and have high performance.
Electric pressure washers have been widely used to clean all sorts of dirt for decades now. They are essential when it comes to cleaning stuff. Whether to clean off mildew, or dirt built up on your cars, these monster cleaning machines do it effortlessly.
All in all, I still highly vote the Kärcher K7 Premium Full Control Plus Home as the best electric pressure washer for car valeting. Its quality and practicality are unmatched at its price.