Mud, dirt, dirty driveways and patios, dirty oil stains in the garage are part of everyday life. However, there is an easy way to treat dirty surfaces and a more difficult way. Since you have arrived here on page best petrol pressure washer , this means you already know the easiest way.
Pressure washers can be powered by a petrol engine or an electric motor and there are important differences between the two types of pressure washers. We will examine them all in detail, focusing on gasoline engine wash systems and their superiority.
We will show you all the pros and cons of our petrol pressure washer, complete with a buying guide and frequently asked questions. This way you can choose the best product to easily carry out all the heavy-duty cleaning tasks.
7 Best Petrol Pressure Washers
Simpson cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Welded steel construction frame.Pump/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
- 10'' Premium pneumatic wheels
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
The Simpson is an advanced and robust machine with never flat 10 inch wheels that conquers any terrain. It is equipped with a 3200 PSI Honda engine for heavy duty cleaning. The best part of this machine is probably an axial cam pump – it is maintenance free.
The hose is designed to withstand torsion and abrasion, and you will see this quality as soon as you pick it up. This gas system comes with 5 nozzles (more than most of the high pressure washers on this list). Simpson can help you clean everything from decks to bridges, driveways and cars. You can also prepare your house for painting.
This high-pressure washer is easy to use because it comes already assembled. Another striking feature is the brass pumphead and the metal frame without bottom plastic parts.
- One of the best things about this pressure washer is the extra equipment that comes with it. Many high-pressure washers come with a limited number of nozzles, so you’ll need to buy more from the start. But this washing machine is equipped with an ergonomic spray gun and 5 different nozzles. It is light, robust and easy to move. It’s also very easy to use – it usually starts working the first time.
- This gas scrubber, no matter how powerful, does not have a separate detergent tank. However, it is equipped with a detergent inlet tube, but it receives much less detergent, so you will need to refill it several times. Some of these units lose oil during transport and others are in poor condition. In this case, you should always contact customer service, as there is a guarantee they will have to accept, but the brand is known for its poor customer service.
Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Orange
- Clean smarter. Clean up to 50% faster.
- Power Dial ergonomic spray gun allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Attachments included: Turbo nozzle removes dirt and grime 30% faster, soap blaster sprays soap 3x farther and power broom for faster cleaning.
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
The Generac Pressure Washer is a powerful machine with 3200 PSI and 2.7 GPM outputs. It has been specially developed for powerful and fast cleaning – according to the manufacturer, this product can clean up to 50% faster than other washers in the same area. In addition, this gas system has a large number of practical nozzles. There is a turbocharger for mud and soot and a long-distance soap blower. The product also comes with a broom.
The power regulator is integrated in the spray gun, which makes it easy to switch between the different cleaning modes. It is clear that Generac wanted this product to be easy to use and executed it with all the extra functions, such as quick-change nozzles. This device is very durable and comes with a high-pressure hose that is undamaged and resistant to bending.
- This high-pressure washer comes with a durable axial pump that lasts twice as long as conventional aluminium pumps on the market. There is also a separate tank for detergent, which can be filled with sufficient soap. Other optional equipment includes a highly flexible hose and quick-change nozzles for greater convenience and better cleaning results. In addition, this model comes with a long warranty of 3 years.
- However, in order for the warranty to be active, the maintenance rules must be followed, such as changing the oil at the end of each season or every 20 hours. What’s more, some devices are faulty, don’t start, spill oil everywhere and some even come with accumulated waste that needs to be repaired. All this for the first mission. If this happens, return the device and ask for a replacement. Another potential disadvantage of purchasing this device is its price. It is a high quality product, but the price is also high.
The Simpsons PS4240-S PowerShot 4200 PSI 4.0 GPM
If you are looking for something really powerful, Simpson has a compressed gas washer that will surprise you. This model can do much more than just cleaning the garden.
With the 4200 PSI you probably don’t need a sanding kit to remove the most stubborn burnt stains. This powerful model can produce up to 4 litres of water per minute. This gives us a total of 16,000 harvesting capacities – more than enough to fill a commercial order faster than others and save you time. And you don’t have to worry about sustainability: This power is provided by a hose from Honda’s GX390 engine, a high-tech and durable engine. The pump must be able to handle this amount of water, which is why Simpson chose the Cat three-suction industrial pump for this job. It is mounted on a sturdy aluminum frame with an extruded aluminum brush tube for greater elasticity.
And finally, in order to do the job properly, you need a pipe that can handle all this. With a length of 15 meters (and a radius of 3/8 inches) the hose is strong and flexible enough to withstand 16,000 CP. Besides the 31 inch steel tube you have 5 quick release nipples which are probably all you need: 0, 15, 25 and 40 degrees and a soap dish.
- High-quality high-pressure washer that can deliver up to 16,000 PCs
- Aircraft class aluminum frame with pneumatic tires to handle it
- Stable 50 foot long hose with 31 poles and 5 nozzles
- As expected at 4200 PSI this car is quite noisy
Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot 3200 PSI 2.8 GPM
If you are looking for a good universal gas pressure washer, this SIMPSON may be a good choice for you. It’s designed to help you clean all kinds of dirt, mud, oil stains and more without the need for extra muscle power. The overall design is cube-shaped, which requires extra storage space, but you can also manoeuvre around the garden without much effort. The black frame on which the engine is mounted is made of welded steel and has a system of 2 pneumatic wheels to overcome all obstacles.
As far as the power supply of this device is concerned, we are talking about 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM, which represents a total upper limit of 8250 cleaning capacity. This type of cleaning helps you carry out all kinds of heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Power is provided by the HONDA GX200 gas engine, which has certain quality of life features, such as an oil level warning. With this high-pressure washer you can remove both graffiti and mould.
- The chassis is made of heavily welded steel and the whole body is transported on two pneumatic wheels, making it easy to manoeuvre on site.
- You get 5 different nozzles to adapt the pressure washer to different tasks.
- The PowerBoost technology provides continuous power for longer cleaning sessions.
- The cubic shape of the frame of the pressure washer is slightly more difficult to store when not in use.
- Don’t forget that this pressure washer weighs about 83 pounds, but the wheels really help.
Generac 6922 2,800 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- Integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank provides convenient on-board storage for cleaning detergents
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, which makes hose connections a snap
This is not the lowest water pressure on our list, but it is definitely one of them. Designed for use in residential areas and for cleaning in a single operation. The production of PSI probably plays a role in the weight of the product – it weighs only 57 pounds. This Generac comes with a 25 foot high pressure hose with 4 mouthpieces.
This washing machine with petrol engine does not support hot water cleaning. In general, it is a good device for simple applications. You can clean decks, driveways, your car, the deck – everything that is normally used for pressure washing. If you want to take the paint off the house, well, that’s not the right thing to do.
Generac has a pleasant overall design and all controls are grouped together to ensure ease of use. The handy handle on the handle and the easy-to-use trigger make cleaning easy and convenient.
- This high pressure washer has a good design, with a solid frame, but the manufacturer has paid a lot of attention to the protection of the pump. It is mounted above the ground so that it is not damaged, and simply clicks on the pipe. There is a special system that shuts off the valve and the fuel supply. It extends the life of the washing machine. In addition, this high-pressure washer with soap dish is very well known with regard to the nominal parameters of the high-pressure washer.
- Don’t forget that this high-pressure washer, as it is, is still designed for average cleaning. A major disadvantage is the lack of an exhaust pressure regulator. You are condemned to use 2800 PSI pressure, whether you need to remove paint, wash concrete floors or clean more sensitive surfaces. You can try cleaning them from a greater distance to reduce the effects. Although it is a high quality product, it lacks many features that other similarly priced devices offer.
Karcher G2700R Gas Pressure Washer, 2700 PSI, 2.4 GPM
- 2700 PSI, 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
- Powerful Karcher KPS 196cc engine with auto choke and cast iron piston sleeve for easy starts and reliable performance
- 3 Year engine / 2 year pump warranty
- Oversized 12", flat-free wheels for easy maneuvering
- Onboard accessory storage
- Compact design, takes up little storage space
Karcher is a well-known brand that sells high quality products. This gas appliance has an outlet pressure of 2700 PSI and 2.5 GPM. However, cleaning equipment suitable for use in residential areas still belongs to the middle class.
It is not Karcher’s most prestigious model, and the price reflects some of the manufacturer’s options. For example, this unit has an axial cam pump that tends to run better and longer. But, uh… It is also a pump with an aluminum head. Fortunately, it comes with a two-year warranty.
In addition, this high-pressure washer is equipped with a child safety lock. You can choose from 5 different nozzles for better cleaning. It’s an excellent device for its price, and it weighs only 38.5 pounds. You can easily move it around the workplace. Watch this video to learn how to set up Karcher.
- You can be sure that you have a quality product in your hands. Otherwise the engine always comes with a 3 year warranty. With such a long warranty, this device is perfect for cleaning your home and for general housework. The price is very affordable.
- However, this product also has disadvantages. For example, customer service is not very good – sometimes they don’t even replace defective equipment. Although it is a Karcher product, it is still one of the most important points when it comes to quality and production. Plastic parts break easily, and you may need to repair a hose or water gun if it leaks.
SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- ¼’ x 25’ High pressure hose is highly flexible, non-marring and kink resistant
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control; Gun:Threaded M22 connection
- Three spray nozzles; 0-degree, 25-degree and soap and on-Board detergent tank
- Fully assembled steel frame construction with fold down handle for quick and convenient storage in compact areas
The Simpson CM60912 is undoubtedly designed with comfort in mind. While it has all the necessary features of a pressure washer, it also has a vertical design that makes it easy to manoeuvre and store your equipment. He also counts on the lighter side and weighs only 38 pounds.
In terms of capacity, this special scrubber is equipped with a 149 cc SIMPSON OHV engine with high kickback, which ensures a perfect start. This engine delivers up to 2400 PSI at 2 GPM, which means that the total cleaning capacity of this model is 4800. CP in this area will be more than sufficient to cover the full demand for high-pressure washers for the household.
With this gas scrubber you have a 25 foot high pressure hose, an ergonomic spray gun and three nozzles: 0 degrees, 25 degrees and a soap spray.
- Of course such a device is not bulky and is made of high-strength steel. The handle can be folded down from above to save space and make the device easier to carry. Another product that is often watched by people is that SIMPSON also made the engine of the device, so of course customer service can help you with everything you need.
- Although the vertical design is somewhat innovative and different, you will have to get used to it. It will take some time to learn how to balance the vertical structure during transport on site, but with a little patience you will quickly get used to it.
The Ultimate Guide to Selecting the Petrol Pressure Washers
Did you know that high pressure washers can have 75 times the water pressure of conventional hoses? Another interesting fact that the high-pressure cleaning laboratory can teach you is that high-pressure washers save water. Compared to a garden hose, they use 80% less water to clean the same surface. This is great news for the environment, your easy to clean surface and your water bill.
It may seem difficult to find the best petrol pressure washer, but fortunately we’ve made this detailed buying guide. You can save hours of research by simply reading this article. So let’s start with the basics.
There are a few things you should consider before buying a pressure washer. This way you can avoid buying the wrong product and wasting money. There are a few questions that need to be answered before making the right choice.
1. Power supply
Do you want to take care of the cables of one of the most powerful electric high-pressure washers, or do you want the same performance with easier mobility? Petrol pressure washers require maintenance work such as oil change, level control and fuel check. Powerful high-pressure washers consume a lot of energy. The production of electricity and water is always associated with risk.
You need to think about where you’re going to use your washing machine. How accessible is the region? Some high-pressure washers are built low, so they cannot withstand rough terrain. Some have a welded frame that protects the motor and pump.
On our website you will also find the best pressure flushing pumps.
3. Resistance to water pressure
How powerful should your device be? What are you going to clean up with him? If you plan to clean normal surfaces such as driveways, patios, driveways and emplacements, you need to invest in cleaning your home. If you want to remove paint, heavy foam, manure and mould, look for equipment with higher PSI and GPM values.
The price varies greatly. Petrol pressure washers range from a few hundred to a thousand dollars. If you need something more durable with a higher pressure and cleaning capacity, you should invest accordingly.
5. Production of PSI and MOC
PSI is a measure that shows the strength of the water pressure. The higher the number, the more powerful the machine. This means one pressure per square inch – PSI. The GPM number indicates how many litres of water per minute pass through this pressure washer. More means more water efficiency. A high power inverter with a low GPM means it is a medium pressure washer. These two figures must be taken into account when purchasing a gas pressure washer.
6. Important note
Don’t let the pressure get to you. Mainly because these are gas systems with a higher PSI output power. If you point it at yourself or anyone else near a spray gun, you could seriously damage the fabric. You must always treat them with care. It is also advisable to avoid common errors, such as missing work clothes and rubber windows in case of contact with electricity. Of course, not from the petrol pressure washer, but from the whole house.
It is always a good idea to choose gas appliances equipped with child locks or other safety devices.
In general, petrol pressure washers are very popular in rural areas where there are many areas and no power source is available. It’s also good for construction sites, so workers don’t trip over the wires. And pressurised gas scrubbers generally have a higher PSI efficiency, making them more powerful than electric scrubbers. The more powerful the engine, the higher the electricity bill, which means that powerful washing machines consume a lot of energy, which is why people use petrol pressure washing machines.
Petrol pressure washers are very useful for all cleaning work. You can use them for private or commercial purposes. However, it is recommended to select more powerful devices for commercial use than those on our list. So what can be cleaned with a compressed gas system?
– Access roads
Traces, dirt, dead leaves, pine cones, grass clippings after mowing or pruning the hedge – everything can be easily cleaned with a standard high-pressure washer. A few water sprays can save hours of cleaning and sweeping.
With a higher pressure and a denser nozzle, you can easily remove the moss that has accumulated on your deck. If you need a simple cleaning, any normal ISP will do. Pressure washers are a no-brainer if, for some strange reason, your pets really don’t like working on the lawn.
Garden furniture is generally resistant to rain, so pressure washing is not harmful. Check the pressure, as you may have dented the plastic with a mouthpiece that is too strong.
Everything gets dirty and the house isn’t upstairs. Normal wear and tear can leave marks on your floor, but there’s nothing you can’t clean with a high-pressure washer. Pay attention to the pressure, because if you have a too strong unit, you can damage and peel off layers of paint.
For more information, you can find the best vinyl washer for high-pressure cleaning coatings.
A few triggers and your car is as good as new. You can even easily clean car mats.
– Cash register
Pay attention to the outlet pressure, because high pressure can break your windows. Always read the operating instructions before use. In addition to this precaution, high-pressure washers are ideal for washing windows.
Decks are always dirty and difficult to clean, especially if creases occur between the planks. Dirt accumulates and it is unlikely that you can even remove it with regular cleaning. But a pressure washer does wonders for your deck.
– Paint stripping
You can even remove layers of paint with a powerful washing machine. Be sure to check the PSI and GPM output data and engine power. Paint should not be removed with conventional household washers. If you have two stories, it would be wise to invest in better pressure lines.
The main difference, of course, is the energy source. If you try to be environmentally friendly, you have to make a bet between saving water and saving fuel. Electricity is a washer source of energy, but it doesn’t work if you need more cleaning or if you need to use a high-pressure washer for commercial purposes.
Pressurized gas scrubbers are very easy to move, so their main advantage is the absence of cables and the operation with plugs. Just drink the gas and start cleaning – it’s so easy. These units weigh between 50 and 100 pounds, but are usually supplied with never punctured tyres so they can be easily moved around the site. Another advantage of full throttle and without any restrictions is that you can clean everything you need in one go. You don’t have to worry about the length of the cable or the mix of electricity and water. But the fuel units are very noisy. Some even shake vigorously, although manufacturers say they vibrate.
Electric high-pressure washers are much lighter, fit easily in any garage and are generally well suited for regular cleaning of household items. However, they often do not have the strength and performance required by PSI. The biggest disadvantage of electric washing machines are the cables, endless cables, but for some reason there is never enough cable to clean all areas. You have to turn it off, find another power source and repeat the process.
High-pressure washers can save you hours of cleaning time and make your life easier in general. We have presented you with the best options so that you can choose the best petrol pressure washer for your cleaning needs. You do not need to call the pressure washer or run to the car wash if dirt gets on your car. So you can save money with a petrol pressure washer. It’s a handy thing to have at home, even if you don’t use it very often.
Petrol pressure washer are more convenient and efficient, and you don’t go wrong by choosing a pressure gas scrubber instead of an electric one.