5 Best Double Strollers for Infant and Toddler
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
This stroller is for siblings with the option for elder child to sit or stand on the rear seat. It even considers comfort of mother, including a parent tray with two cup holders. The stroller comes packed with features like:
- Foot activated rear brakes.
- Five point harness.
- Accommodates two infant car seats.
- Accommodate two children in sitting or lying position.
- It has parent and child trays with cup holders.
- There is a large basket.
- Each seat can accommodate infant car seat for smaller babies.
- There is a standing platform at the rear.
- The basket underneath the stroller is quite inaccessible due to rear footrest. The steering becomes difficult on turns and bumps. The straps do not have pads which might hurt the children.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller is your kind of stroller if you have two children whom you want to transport with comfort and are on a budget. The stroller has been designed with parents and children’s safety requirements.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller
If you are looking for the comfort of your babies within your budget, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is a good option. It has all features that a growing family needs with best features including:
- Stadium-style seating which offers better view to the child at the rear.
- Both seats have reclining (rear seat recline completely), individual canopies, snack trays and footrests.
- It has three-point harness.
- Each seat has 49 lbs. capacity.
- The front swivel wheels can be locked.
- It comes with parent’s tray and removable front child tray.
- One-hand folding and self-standing storage option.
- It has an extra-large storage basket.
- Quick, click set up.
- Sturdy and durable manufacture
- Reclining seats for comfort during long walks.
- The stroller is comparatively light-weight.
- Front swivel wheels allow easy maneuvering.
- One-hand, easy folding with independent standing for easy storage.
- Practical design for added comfort.
- The main disadvantage of this stroller is that you cannot access storage basket if the seat at the rear is reclined and fitting car seat requires the seat to be reclined completely.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect is the best budget-stroller for families with two children. This stroller can be ideal since birth due to the flexibility of attaching infant seat.
The stroller can also accommodate children till they grow out of it which is the best reason for investing in Graco Duo Glider.
Baby Jogger City Select Black Frame Stroller
- In order to turn the stroller into a double simlpy attach the included second seat kit. There are 16 unique seating combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and a single seat. The only seating combo it doesn?t do is a double bassinet option.
- The City Select features Baby Jogger?s famous Quick-Fold Technology making it the only in-line stroller to fold flat in one simple step. With a 45 lb per seat weight capacity, the City Select will last you through your stroller years.
Baby Jogger City Select Black Frame Stroller is the perfect stroller for your growing family. You can use it as a single stroller till your second kid arrives and get the bassinet kit to make it a double stroller as it comes with the second seat kit.
You can adjust it and use this stroller in 16 different combinations from car seats to a bassinet to single seats.
- Patented one step quick-fold technology.
- Adjustable handle bar to suit the height of the parent.
- UV 50+ Sun Canopy with a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure.
- Lightweight swivelling front wheels which can be locked.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness and padded seat with multiple recline positions.
- Compact size and single stroller footprint even when made into a double stroller useful in narrow or crowded spaces.
- Easily convertible to a travel system.
- Ample storage facility.
- Easy to use hand brake that grips the rear wheel.
- Versatile and Adaptable to growing families.
- Expensive for budget shoppers.
- It’s not a jogging stroller.
- Around 20 accessories can be fitted to the stroller, but they need to be purchased separately like bassinet kit etc.
- Seats don’t recline in double stroller unless in face-to-face configuration.
If you have newborns as well as older siblings who can still use a stroller, then go for a versatile stroller. It can carry up to 3 kids. But if you are looking for a jogging stroller, this is not the wise choice.
BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Get your twins buckled up in this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller and get on-the-go. This is a light weight; easy to fold stroller offering a smooth ride through tight corners and congested areas.
It also comes with an accessory adapter which quickly secures a BOB infant car seat and snack tray if your babies are not quite ready for the roomy, comfortable space.
- Swivelling front wheel which helps in easy manoeuvring as well as facility to lock it when it is in a forward position when you are on terrain or jogging.
- Easily foldable in two steps and is light weight.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system which helps in a perfectly smooth ride for the babies.
- 5 point, padded harnesses and adjustable reclining seat to enhance comfortable seating.
- Multi-position canopies which protects your babies from the harsh sun along with large windows to keep an eye on the babies.
- Light-Weight and can be pushed with one hand.
- Maintenance is hassle-free as the durable fabrics are easy to clean and suitable for any weather.
- There is a rear brake for emergency stops.
- Size is slightly bigger and heavier compared to its competitors.
- Foot rest cannot be adjusted.
- Handle bars are not comfortable if you are a tall parent.
This stroller packs all the convenience and comfort features a parent would expect. It’s made with quality materials and is definitely recommended for your twins.